Welcome to Mandonese!

歡迎大家! Mandonese is a community for parents who want to teach their children Mandarin and/or Cantonese. Please sign up to the website and find out we're all about.

1. Guest, please do not post any links until you have 3 posts, it will be rejected to prevent spam. This also affects signatures and "About You" in you profile.
    Dismiss Notice

TVBYY.com - Kids Cantonese category for streaming videos

Discussion in 'Cantonese Songs and Cartoons' started by Andrew, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Andrew

Andrew Administrator
    Staff Member

http://www.tvbyy.com/vodtype/3.html

Huge link aggregator for Cantonese streaming cartoons - organised by popularity, country of origin, year of production, etc.

Beware of installing third party software and viruses. The safest option is not to install any external plugins.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  2. Wayne

Wayne New Member

thanks andrew

3. Kids Channel

Kids Channel New Member

Thanks you!

4. mmcheh

mmcheh New Member

Hi Andrew,

Can you please tell me what apk should I download in order to watch tvbyy.com? I normally use xfplay but tvbyy seems to use some other player. I don't live in China nor Hong Kong.

Thanks a lot

5. Andrew

Andrew Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, I normally just watch straight through tvbyy.com website. It isn't particularly fast though.

6. Thanh

Thanh New Member

does the site tvbyy.com a Fullscreen mode? cant find it

7. Steeevo

Steeevo New Member

Hi,

The tvbyy website doesn't seem to work for me. Is it still up? Also, Chrome warns me against going on there due to malware. If it is still up, are there any issues?

Thanks.

8. Andrew

Andrew Administrator
    Staff Member

Looks like the TVBYY.com was shut down and that it now redirects to TVB Anywhere's new service, interesting! Unfortunately looks like that resource doesn't exist anymore.