Welcome to Mandonese!

歡迎大家! Mandonese is a community for parents who want to teach their children Mandarin and/or Cantonese. Please sign up to the website and find out we're all about.

Sesame Street in Cantonese

Discussion in 'Cantonese Songs and Cartoons' started by Andrew, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Andrew

Andrew Administrator
    Staff Member

Each of the below videos is a stream. Some may not play on mobile/iPhone/iPad, etc so I recommend watching on a computer. If you find any more online please add below and I'll edit the main list, or if one doesn't work please comment and I'll remove it from the list.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  2. choyc

choyc New Member

Hi Andrew, thank you for posting these. Would it be possible to let me know why the links aren't working for me? I don't know how to read or write Chinese so maybe I need to install a program or something like that? Please let me know.

Thank again.

3. Andrew

Andrew Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi choyc - if are you on a desktop/laptop, the website uses uses Flash so if you have that installed it should be fine. It also loads a version for my iPhone/iPad which works perfectly. Just press play and it should work.

Bear in mind these streams are probably based in China so that means it might be quite slow so you have to wait quite a while for it to get started!

choyc likes this.
  4. Andrew

Andrew Administrator
    Staff Member

5. Jeannie

Jeannie New Member

Thank you Andrew for all your effort in helping us learn and teach our kids Cantonese.

6. MissToy

MissToy New Member

These are amazing, thank you so much!

7. kechykech

kechykech New Member

Andrew your the best