Welcome to Mandonese!

歡迎大家! Mandonese is a community for parents who want to teach their children Mandarin and/or Cantonese. Please sign up to the website and find out we're all about.

1. Guest, please do not post any links until you have 3 posts, it will be rejected to prevent spam. This also affects signatures and "About You" in you profile.
    Dismiss Notice

Cantonese Children's DVDs for sale

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HowieP, Jul 21, 2016.

1. HowieP

HowieP Member

Doraemon Movie Collection (6 Disc Box set, 30 movies)
    Mandarin, Cantonese
    $10

Attached Files:

2. satoshi_nakamoto

satoshi_nakamoto New Member

whats your wechat? or hangouts? I'm in manhattan, I don't mind paying for these as I like to collect canto disney cartoons. Or if you like I don't mind trading as I make custom 8 hour DVDs of cantonese cartoons.

Do you have these DVD's ripped in mp4 format with eng subtitles?

3. HowieP

HowieP Member

Hey Satoshi, I don't have either wechat or hangouts I'm afraid - maybe I've suddenly gotten old. I'd be happy to arrange a trade if you have access to decent quality Cantonese cartoons.
    I'll private message you my details so we can figure out what works for both of us.

4. JonDoe88

JonDoe88 New Member

Howie,
    I would like to order. But I don't see the PM link. I'd like to order 1) The Little Mermaid, 2) Monsters Inc, and 3) Inside Out all in the Cantonese DVD versions.

5. Sophili6

Sophili6 New Member

This is a long shot.. but do you still have this?-the heidi dvds. I remember watching this as a kid and would really like to purchase this from you. If it is alright, could you email me at crzzymofat@gmail.com ? I am not familiar with how this site works and I don't want to miss your response. Thank you!

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  6. HowieP

HowieP Member

Thanks to everyone who bought/traded for these DVDs. The last are now gone.

7. Andrew

Andrew Administrator
    Staff Member

Nice job I didn't think you'd be able to sell them all here as I didn't think we had enough traffic - but good to be proven wrong!

8. HowieP

HowieP Member

Thanks Andrew - it took a little while, but I shifted 60-70% of them and donated the rest to the Chinese school my daughter goes to. There are plenty of people on here sharing knowledge and tips; it's a great site!

9. satoshi_nakamoto

satoshi_nakamoto New Member

do you have these ripped? i'm actually looking for the tinker bell one