Welcome to Mandonese!

歡迎大家! Mandonese is a community for parents who want to teach their children Mandarin and/or Cantonese. Please sign up to the website and find out we're all about.

1. Guest, please do not post any links until you have 3 posts, it will be rejected to prevent spam. This also affects signatures and "About You" in you profile.
    Dismiss Notice

£10 Amazon gift card prize draw - expires 5th March 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andrew, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Andrew

Andrew Administrator
    Staff Member

I thought it would be great to get a little prize draw going to encourage people to join - all you need to do is post 3 times anywhere on the board and you might be randomly selected for the prize draw on 5th March 2015.

Rules
    • Must be a parent who intends to teach Mandarin or Cantonese to their children
    • Create an account with a valid email address
    • Post at least 3 times substantially anywhere on the message board - try the Introduce Yourself thread
    • Winner will be randomly selected from the Members list on 5th March 2015
    • I reserve the right to tweak the rules of the prize draw over time

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    Rachel and Lola888 like this.
  2. Claire Martin

Claire Martin New Member

I forgot to mention in my introduction that my husband is English and I am trying to teach my 13yo daughter some Mandarin. I need to improve mine first.

3. Jenny8022

Jenny8022 New Member

Claire the Open University does a really good Mandarin Course for beginners if you are interested.....

4. Nick

Nick New Member

Entered :)

5. Andrew

Andrew Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi sorry for the late response on this, I'd like to announce that Melissa Ng has won this prizedraw! Congrats, you Amazon gift card has been mailed in the PM system.

6. Kevin

Kevin New Member

Congrats Melissa!